-
Amit Amit posted an update in the group Silk Cotton Sarees
11 months, 2 weeks agoProduct published : White Motif Ikkat Pure Handloom Saree From Bengal
Liked by Amit Amit8 Comments-
Nice price and material
-
Nice price and material
-
Top quality product used. Nice
-
Top quality product used. Nice
-
Incredible design, quality,texture and I can simply say a must have for every woman who loves to have a unique collection of sarees.It is much better in look and texture than it is shown in the picture.The loving,cooperative team of yespoh has absolutely no substitute.I have only blessings and prayer for their success.Thanks yespoh for your timely delivery and respectful attitude.
-
Incredible design, quality,texture and I can simply say a must have for every woman who loves to have a unique collection of sarees.It is much better in look and texture than it is shown in the picture.The loving,cooperative team of yespoh has absolutely no substitute.I have only blessings and prayer for their success.Thanks yespoh for your timely delivery and respectful attitude.
-
I like the indigo Blue saree. It is my favourite
-
Good Quality product and very reasonable price
-
