Skip to content
socialv
  • Home
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Members
    Groups
    Posts
    Products
  • Members
    Groups
    Posts
    Products
  • Login
  • Home
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Profile picture of Rupkatha Sarkar

    Rupkatha Sarkar posted an update

    3 years, 10 months ago

    Just ordered : Pink Plain Body Silk Cotton With Ghicha Pallu Handloom Saree From Bengal

    • Profile picture of Rupkatha Sarkar
    • Profile picture of Rupkatha Sarkar
    • Profile picture of Rupkatha Sarkar
    • Profile picture of Rupkatha Sarkar
    • Profile picture of Rupkatha Sarkar
    Liked by Divya Singh And 9854 Others
    3 Comments
    Share
    • Profile picture of rajesh kumar
      rajesh kumar
      replied Saturday, 27. November 2021 - 05:30:00

      The seller updated me on the status of shipping and delivered promptly. I love the saree.

    • Profile picture of BENOY KUMAR HAZRA
      BENOY KUMAR HAZRA
      replied Saturday, 31. July 2021 - 05:30:00

      I asked for exchange and Yespoho delivered a new saree.

    • Profile picture of Varalakshmi Dinavahi
      Varalakshmi Dinavahi
      replied Friday, 23. April 2021 - 05:30:00

      Good Collection. I am repeat customer and I love their service

socialv
Our company
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Media
  • Press Release
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
REACH AT US
  • Rishi Classic, 80/A,
    Shilpi Valley, Madhapur,
    Hyderabad,
    Telangana 500081 IN

  • Phone:1800-103-2404
    Whatsapp: +918977036065
    Email: contactus@yespoho.com

© 2024 Yes!poho My Community . All Rights Reserved.  Trusted by 10,000,000 Users
People Who like this post
  • img
img