-
Rati Kajgar posted an update
8 months agoJust ordered : White Motif Ikkat Pure Handloom Saree From Bengal By Trimee
Liked by Rati Kajgar And 2 Others7 Comments-
Nice price and material
-
Nice price and material
-
Top quality product used. Nice
-
Top quality product used. Nice
-
Incredible design, quality,texture and I can simply say a must have for every woman who loves to have a unique collection of sarees.It is much better in look and texture than it is shown in the picture.The loving,cooperative team of yespoh has absolutely no substitute.I have only blessings and prayer for their success.Thanks yespoh for your timely delivery and respectful attitude.
-
Incredible design, quality,texture and I can simply say a must have for every woman who loves to have a unique collection of sarees.It is much better in look and texture than it is shown in the picture.The loving,cooperative team of yespoh has absolutely no substitute.I have only blessings and prayer for their success.Thanks yespoh for your timely delivery and respectful attitude.
-
I like the indigo Blue saree. It is my favourite
-
