Sreelekha Pal
-
2
Posts 16
Comments-
145
Views
-
Sreelekha Pal posted an update
7 months, 3 weeks agoJust ordered : White Motif Ikkat Pure Handloom Saree From Bengal By Trimee
Liked by Sreelekha Pal And 3 Others6 Comments-
Nice price and material
-
Nice price and material
-
Top quality product used. Nice
-
Top quality product used. Nice
-
Incredible design, quality,texture and I can simply say a must have for every woman who loves to have a unique collection of sarees.It is much better in look and texture than it is shown in the picture.The loving,cooperative team of yespoh has absolutely no substitute.I have only blessings and prayer for their success.Thanks yespoh for your timely…[Read more]
-
Incredible design, quality,texture and I can simply say a must have for every woman who loves to have a unique collection of sarees.It is much better in look and texture than it is shown in the picture.The loving,cooperative team of yespoh has absolutely no substitute.I have only blessings and prayer for their success.Thanks yespoh for your timely…[Read more]
-
-
Sreelekha Pal posted an update
7 months, 3 weeks agoJust ordered : White Motif Ikkat Pure Handloom Saree From Bengal By Trimee
Liked by Sreelekha Pal And 3 Others6 Comments-
Nice price and material
-
Nice price and material
-
Top quality product used. Nice
-
Top quality product used. Nice
-
Incredible design, quality,texture and I can simply say a must have for every woman who loves to have a unique collection of sarees.It is much better in look and texture than it is shown in the picture.The loving,cooperative team of yespoh has absolutely no substitute.I have only blessings and prayer for their success.Thanks yespoh for your timely…[Read more]
-
Incredible design, quality,texture and I can simply say a must have for every woman who loves to have a unique collection of sarees.It is much better in look and texture than it is shown in the picture.The loving,cooperative team of yespoh has absolutely no substitute.I have only blessings and prayer for their success.Thanks yespoh for your timely…[Read more]
-
